Technical Trainer Remote Work / Ref. 1048E1 Vacantes
Recursos Humanos en Asunción, Asunción
- Salario: A convenir
- Categoría: Recursos Humanos / Relaciones Públicas
- Subcategoría Recursos Humanos
- Localidad: Asunción
- Activo desde: 25/05/2022
- Jornada: Desde Casa
- Tipo de Contrato: Contrato por tiempo indefinido
- Cantidad de Vacantes: 1
- Educación Mínima: Universidad
- Disponibilidad de viajar: No
- Disponibilidad de cambio de residencia: No
Who we are
BairesDev is proud to be the fastest-growing company in America. With people on five continents and world-class clients, we are only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of the best talents and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects.
Technical Trainer at BairesDev
We are looking for a Technical Trainer to join our Recruiting team and participate in different projects made up of multicultural teams distributed throughout the world. We are looking for proactive, dynamic people and team players, with great organizational capacity, accustomed to handling multiple tasks, and with marked attention to detail. It is an excellent opportunity for those professionals looking to develop in one of the fastest-growing companies in the industry!
What You?ll Do:
- Help candidates (who had previously passed our minimum assessments) improve any weak points in their technical knowledge before they are assigned to a project.
- Collaborate with a team of interviewers in the correct application of the technical assessment and standardized processes.
- Improve existing tests and create new ones, as well as looking for new ways of automating technical assessments.
- Preparation of examinations and automation of correction processes.
- Audit, control, and elaborate new metrics and reports of the area.
Here?s what we are looking for:
- Proven academic experience in the IT area.
- Proven experience working as a Software Engineer.
- Deep knowledge in a development language, both practical and theoretical.
- General knowledge of programming languages and frameworks (is a plus).
- Experience evaluating technical skills (is a plus).
- Advanced English level.
How we do make your work (and your life) easier:
- 100% remote work.
- Hardware setup for you to work from home.
- Flexible hours - make your schedule.
- Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
- Diverse and multicultural work environment.
- An innovative environment with the structure and resources of a leading multinational.
- Excellent compensation ? well above the market average.
- Here you can grow at the speed of your learning curve.
Our people work remotely but with a consistent and robust culture that promotes diversity and teamwork. To continue being the leading software development company in Latin America, we want to ensure that every BairesDev member gets the best growth and professional development opportunities in a diverse, welcoming, and innovative environment.
Every BairesDev team member brings something unique to our company.
We want to hear your story. Apply now!