Supply Chain Lead Remote Work / Ref. 1018E1 Vacantes
Logística y Distribución en Asunción, Asunción
- Salario: A convenir
- Categoría: Almacenamiento / Logística / Distribución
- Subcategoría Logística y Distribución
- Localidad: Asunción
- Activo desde: 23/06/2022
- Jornada: Desde Casa
- Tipo de Contrato: Contrato por tiempo indefinido
- Cantidad de Vacantes: 1
- Educación Mínima: Universidad
- Años de Experiencia: 7
- Disponibilidad de viajar: No
- Disponibilidad de cambio de residencia: No
Who we are
BairesDev is proud to be the fastest-growing company in America. With people on five continents and world-class clients, we are only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of the best talents and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects.
Supply Chain Lead at BairesDev
We are looking for a Supply Chain Lead to join our team and coordinate a team to ensure correct and timely management of the company?s assets in stock and being used by our employees.
What You?ll Do:
- Build and maintain relationships with suppliers.
- Ensure accuracy and timely movement of assets.
- Build, improve and maintain the process ensuring it follows business trends and demands.
- Prepare client and accounting reports.
- Be responsible for the monitoring of all inventoriable assets.
- Identify opportunities and implement improvements for the company.
- Develop and maintain KPIs.
- Implement and execute a control system.
Here?s what we are looking for:
- Experience in managing inventory. (Desirable)
- Previous experience with SAP. (Desirable)
- Solid experience in leadership roles. (Desirable)
- Previous experience in service companies. (Desirable)
- Advanced analytical skills.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Advance english level.
How we do make your work (and your life) easier:
- 100% remote work.
- Hardware setup for you to work from home.
- Flexible hours - make your schedule.
- Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
- Diverse and multicultural work environment.
- An innovative environment with the structure and resources of a leading multinational.
- Excellent compensation ? well above the market average.
- Here you can grow at the speed of your learning curve.
Our people work remotely but with a consistent and robust culture that promotes diversity and teamwork. To continue being the leading software development company in Latin America, we want to ensure that every BairesDev member gets the best growth and professional development opportunities in a diverse, welcoming, and innovative environment.
Every BairesDev team member brings something unique to our company.
We want to hear your story. Apply now!