Staffing Analyst (Talent Acquisition) Remote Work / Ref. 0227E1 Vacantes
Recursos Humanos en Asunción, Asunción
- Salario: A convenir
- Categoría: Recursos Humanos / Relaciones Públicas
- Subcategoría Recursos Humanos
- Localidad: Asunción
- Activo desde: 04/08/2022
- Jornada: Desde Casa
- Tipo de Contrato: Contrato por tiempo indefinido
- Cantidad de Vacantes: 1
- Educación Mínima: Universidad
- Años de Experiencia: 2
- Disponibilidad de viajar: No
- Disponibilidad de cambio de residencia: No
Who we are
BairesDev is proud to be the fastest-growing company in America. With people on five continents and world-class clients, we are only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of the best talents and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects.
Staffing Analyst (Talent Acquisition) at BairesDev
We are looking for a Staffing Analyst (Talent Acquisition) to join our Recruiting team, leading short and long-term projects. We are looking for proactive, dynamic people and team players, with great organizational capacity, accustomed to handling multiple tasks, and with marked attention to detail. It is an excellent opportunity for those professionals looking to develop in one of the fastest-growing companies in the industry!
What You?ll Do:
- Execute the staffing strategy for the company's openings.
- Correctly obtain information related to the profile and assignment of the required openings.
- Work together with the Recruiting area in the identification of candidates for the different openings.
- Presentation of candidates to different clients and leads.
- Collaborate with the Operations and Client Services areas to identify farming possibilities in the different accounts.
- Propose improvements to the staffing and recruiting processes.
Here?s what we are looking for:
- Proven analytical ability, extreme attention to detail, and the ability to prioritize effectively, as well as multitasking skills.
- Degree in Business, Systems, HR, or in a related field.
- +2 years experience in Staffing or Project Management.
- 1+ years of experience in IT Recruitment (is a plus).
- Advanced English level.
How we do make your work (and your life) easier:
- 100% remote work.
- Hardware setup for you to work from home.
- Flexible hours - make your schedule.
- Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
- Diverse and multicultural work environment.
- An innovative environment with the structure and resources of a leading multinational.
- Excellent compensation ? well above the market average.
- Here you can grow at the speed of your learning curve.
Our people work remotely but with a consistent and robust culture that promotes diversity and teamwork. To continue being the leading software development company in Latin America, we want to ensure that every BairesDev member gets the best growth and professional development opportunities in a diverse, welcoming, and innovative environment.
Every BairesDev team member brings something unique to our company.
We want to hear your story. Apply now!