Staffing Analyst Lead Remote Work / Ref. 0227E1 Vacantes
Recursos Humanos en Asunción, Asunción
- Salario: A convenir
- Categoría: Recursos Humanos / Relaciones Públicas
- Subcategoría Recursos Humanos
- Localidad: Asunción
- Activo desde: 23/06/2022
- Jornada: Desde Casa
- Tipo de Contrato: Contrato por tiempo indefinido
- Cantidad de Vacantes: 1
- Educación Mínima: Universidad
- Años de Experiencia: 5
- Disponibilidad de viajar: No
- Disponibilidad de cambio de residencia: No
Who we are
BairesDev is proud to be the fastest-growing company in America. With people on five continents and world-class clients, we are only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of the best talents and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects.
Staffing Analyst Lead at BairesDev
We are looking for a Staffing Analyst Lead to provide qualified staff for the billable positions in the company, generate farming opportunities by presenting suitable candidates and meet the client's expectation. This is an excellent opportunity for those professionals looking to develop in one of the fastest growing companies in the industry!
What You?ll Do:
- Define Staffing strategy for available openings.
- Reveal information related to profile and openings assignment.
- Work with the recruiting team to identify possible candidates for the different openings.
- Coordinate and monitor the presentation of candidates to clients and leads.
- Work with PMs and AMs to identify farming opportunities in the different accounts.
- Propose improvements in staffing, recruiting and farming processes.
- Define economic proposals for candidates.
Here?s what we are looking for:
- 5+ years of experience in recruiting/staffing.
- 1+ year of experience in Recruiting IT.
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
-Advanced English level.
How we do make your work (and your life) easier:
- 100% remote work.
- Hardware setup for you to work from home.
- Flexible hours - make your schedule.
- Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
- Diverse and multicultural work environment.
- An innovative environment with the structure and resources of a leading multinational.
- Excellent compensation ? well above the market average.
- Here you can grow at the speed of your learning curve.
Our people work remotely but with a consistent and robust culture that promotes diversity and teamwork. To continue being the leading software development company in Latin America, we want to ensure that every BairesDev member gets the best growth and professional development opportunities in a diverse, welcoming, and innovative environment.
Every BairesDev team member brings something unique to our company.
We want to hear your story. Apply now!