Staffing Analyst Lead1 Vacantes
Recursos Humanos en Asunción, Asunción
- Categoría: Recursos Humanos / Relaciones Públicas
- Subcategoría Recursos Humanos
- Localidad: Asunción
- Activo desde: 13/01/2021 - 13:00:11 pm
- Cantidad de Vacantes: 1
- Idiomas: Inglés
BairesDev is proud to be one of the fastest-growing companies in Latin America and a welcoming, highly rated employer (Glassdoor Employee Score: 4.3). With more than 1,500 employees in 27 countries and world-class clients from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies, we?re only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. BairesDev runs on talent. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of IT Talent and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects for companies like Google, Pinterest, and Udemy.
About the Role:
We are looking for a Staffing Analyst Lead to provide qualified staff for the billable positions in the company, generate farming opportunities by presenting suitable candidates and meet the client's expectation. This is an excellent opportunity for those professionals looking to develop in one of the fastest growing companies in the industry!
What You?ll Do:
- Define Staffing strategy for available openings.
- Reveal information related to profile and openings assignment.
- Work with the recruiting team to identify possible candidates for the different openings.
- Coordinate and monitor the presentation of candidates to clients and leads.
- Work with PMs and AMs to identify farming opportunities in the different accounts.
- Propose improvements in staffing, recruiting and farming processes.
- Define economic proposals for candidates.
You Must Have:
- 5+ years of experience in recruiting/staffing.
- 1+ year of experience in Recruiting IT.
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
-Advanced English level.
- Work from home flexibility.
- Excellent compensation plan, well above the market average.
- Training plans.
- Extensive possibilities for growth and professional development.
Are you interested in joining the most talented IT team in Latin America? Do you want to work for an innovative tech company with the resources of a multinational market leader? Are you ready to do the best work of your professional life? If so, we want to hear from you. Apply today!