Staffing Analyst4 Vacantes
Recursos Humanos en Asunción, Asunción
- Salario: A convenir
- Categoría: Recursos Humanos / Relaciones Públicas
- Subcategoría Recursos Humanos
- Localidad: Asunción
- Activo desde: 18/10/2020 - 07:00:33 am
- Jornada: Desde Casa
- Tipo de Contrato: Otro tipo de contrato
- Cantidad de Vacantes: 4
- Idiomas: Inglés
At BairesDev (Glassdoor Employee Score: 4.3), we are proud of being one of the fastest-growing companies in the industry because we don't sacrifice quality. With more than 1300 collaborators, and providing talent to companies such as Google, Pinterest and Udemy, we continue to rapidly add talent to our multicultural team who will help us get to the next level.
We are looking for a Staffing Analyst to join our Recruiting team, leading short and long term projects. We are looking for proactive, dynamic people and team players, with great organizational capacity, accustomed to handle multiple tasks and with marked attention to details. It is an excellent opportunity for those professionals looking to develop in one of the fastest growing companies in the industry!
- Execute the staffing strategy for company openings.
- Correctly obtain information related to the profile and assignment of the required openings.
- Work together with the Recruiting area in the identification of candidates for the different openings.
- Presentation of candidates to different clients and leads.
- Collaborate with the Operations and Client Services areas to identify farming possibilities in the different accounts.
- Propose improvements to the staffing and recruiting processes.
What are we looking for:
- Proven analytical ability, extreme attention to detail and the ability to prioritize effectively, as well as multitasking skills.
- Degree in Business, Systems, HR or in a related field.
- +3 years experience in Staffing or Project Management.
- Desirable: 1+ years of experience in IT Recruitment.
- Advanced English level.
- Excellent compensation plan, well above the market average.
- Possibility of remote work and flexible schedules.
- Training plans.
- Extensive possibilities for growth and professional development thanks to our mentoring system.
If you are interested in being part of a team composed of the best professionals and working 100% goal-oriented in an innovative environment, but with the structure and resources of a multinational market leader, do not hesitate to apply!