Social Media Community Manager Remote Work / Ref. 0210E1 Vacantes
Marketing en Asunción, Asunción
- Salario: A convenir
- Categoría: Marketing / Publicidad / Producción Audiovisual
- Subcategoría Marketing
- Localidad: Asunción
- Activo desde: 22/09/2022
- Jornada: Desde Casa
- Tipo de Contrato: Contrato por tiempo indefinido
- Cantidad de Vacantes: 1
- Educación Mínima: Universidad
- Años de Experiencia: 3
- Disponibilidad de viajar: No
- Disponibilidad de cambio de residencia: No
Who we are
BairesDev is proud to be the fastest-growing company in America. With people on five continents and world-class clients, we are only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of the best talents and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects.
Social Media Community Manager at BairesDev
We are looking for a Social Media Community Manager with proven experience and a passion for social media, to join our Team and help spearhead our growth. This is an excellent opportunity to be one of the key members of our Marketing team and position yourself for unique career growth opportunities.
What You Will Do:
- Work closely with the marketing team to develop social media campaigns that help to achieve corporate marketing goals.
- Plan, create, curate, and adapt content to post on each social network daily.
- Monitor the company's social media accounts and offer constructive interaction with users.
- Create methods for improving our digital footprint in directories and online customer reviews platforms.
- Analyze the long-term needs of the company's social media strategy and offer reports to the management teams that outline any necessary changes to the digital marketing plan.
- Develop monthly reports on emerging social media trends that will be submitted to the management and executive teams.
Here?s what we are looking for:
- 3+ years of experience in social media management.
- Knowledge of major social media platforms: LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Quora, etc.
- Copywriting experience developing content in English.
- Direct experience in B2B marketing ideally in lead generation using social media.
- US market experience.
- Able to explain complex social media data in an understandable way.
- Problem-solving and multi-tasking skills.
- Advanced English level.
How we do make your work (and your life) easier:
- 100% remote work.
- Hardware setup for you to work from home.
- Flexible hours - make your schedule.
- Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
- Diverse and multicultural work environment.
- An innovative environment with the structure and resources of a leading multinational.
- Excellent compensation - well above the market average.
- Here you can grow at the speed of your learning curve.
Our people work remotely but with a consistent and robust culture that promotes diversity and teamwork. To continue being the leading software development company in Latin America, we want to ensure that every BairesDev member gets the best growth and professional development opportunities in a diverse, welcoming, and innovative environment.
Every BairesDev team member brings something unique to our company.
We want to hear your story. Apply now!