Sharepoint Developer1 Vacantes
Sistemas en Asunción, Asunción
- Categoría: Informática / Telecomunicaciones
- Subcategoría Sistemas
- Localidad: Asunción
- Activo desde: 13/01/2021 - 13:00:08 pm
- Cantidad de Vacantes: 1
- Idiomas: Inglés
BairesDev is proud to be one of the fastest-growing companies in Latin America and a welcoming, highly rated employer (Glassdoor Employee Score: 4.3). With more than 1,500 employees in 27 countries and world-class clients from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies, we?re only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. BairesDev runs on talent. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of IT Talent and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects for companies like Google, Pinterest, and Udemy.
About the Role:
We are looking for Sharepoint Developers to join our Development team and participate in different projects made up of multicultural teams distributed throughout the world. We are looking for proactive people, team players passionate about programming in this language and oriented to provide the best experience to the end user. This is an excellent opportunity for those professionals looking to develop in one of the fastest growing companies in the industry!
These developers will face numerous technical challenges, so they must use current technologies, get involved in the mobile world, web applications, devices, etc.
What You?ll Do:
-Process Improvement through digital automation.
-Review, recommend and support process automation.
-Help enable process improvement with a focus on Business Transformation through leveraging Digital Platforms, tools, automation, and process improvements.
-Review environment/sites and recommend the best ways to structure the sites for optimal usage.
-Help define permissions strategies, splitting and consolidating sites, and leveraging core SharePoint functionality.
You Must Have:
- 5+ years of experience in Sharepoint Development.
- Experience creating SharePoint elements: Sites, Libraries, Custom Lists, List Views, Site Templates, Wiki Sites, Team Sites.
- Knowledge in Microsoft Power Platform / PowerBI.
- Knowledge in Flow, SharePoint, Nintex, Anaplan.
- Advanced English level.
- Excellent compensation plan, well above the market average.
- Possibility of remote work and flexible schedules.
- Training plans.
- Extensive possibilities for growth and professional development thanks to our mentoring system.
Are you interested in joining the most talented IT team in Latin America? Do you want to work for an innovative tech company with the resources of a multinational market leader? Are you ready to do the best work of your professional life? If so, we want to hear from you. Apply today!