Senior Controlling Analyst1 Vacantes
Contabilidad / Finanzas en Asunción, Asunción
- Categoría: Administración / Contabilidad / Finanzas
- Subcategoría Contabilidad / Finanzas
- Localidad: Asunción
- Activo desde: 13/01/2021 - 13:00:22 pm
- Cantidad de Vacantes: 1
- Idiomas: Inglés
BairesDev is proud to be one of the fastest-growing companies in Latin America and a welcoming, highly rated employer (Glassdoor Employee Score: 4.3). With more than 1,500 employees in 27 countries and world-class clients from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies, we?re only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. BairesDev runs on talent. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of IT Talent and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects for companies like Google, Pinterest, and Udemy.
About the Role:
We are looking for a Senior Controlling Analyst to join our Management Control Team and participate in different projects made up of multicultural teams distributed throughout the world. This person must have strong understanding of financial analysis, to be proactive, detail oriented and demonstrate excellent analytical abilities, as well as teamwork and multitasking skills. This is an excellent opportunity for those professionals looking to develop in one of the fastest growing companies in the industry!
What You?ll Do:
- Participate in the preparation of the company's annual budgets.
- Ensure compliance with both accounting and tax obligations.
- Verify compliance with the fiscal objectives, rules and procedures of the organization.
- Detect errors, deviations and areas of improvement from the economic point of view in different processes of the company.
- Analyze company-wide standards, procedures and reports.
- Collaborate in the definition and analysis of the company's general business plan.
You Must Have:
- Advanced student or graduate of careers such as Economics, Accountant, Actuary, Finance, Administration or similar.
- Experience of at least two years in similar positions.
- Ability to prioritize projects and meet deadlines.
- Communication skills both written and oral.
- Proactive and decisive attitude.
- Capacity for teamwork.
- Advanced English level.
- Excellent compensation plan, well above the market average.
- Possibility of remote work and flexible schedules.
- Training plans.
- Extensive possibilities for growth and professional development thanks to our mentoring system.
Are you interested in joining the most talented IT team in Latin America? Do you want to work for an innovative tech company with the resources of a multinational market leader? Are you ready to do the best work of your professional life? If so, we want to hear from you. Apply today!