Senior Controlling Analyst4 Vacantes
Contabilidad / Finanzas en Asunción, Asunción
- Salario: A convenir
- Categoría: Administración / Contabilidad / Finanzas
- Subcategoría Contabilidad / Finanzas
- Localidad: Asunción
- Activo desde: 18/10/2020 - 07:00:34 am
- Jornada: Desde Casa
- Tipo de Contrato: Otro tipo de contrato
- Cantidad de Vacantes: 4
- Idiomas: Inglés
At BairesDev (Glassdoor Employee Score: 4.3), we are proud of being one of the fastest-growing companies in the industry because we don't sacrifice quality. With more than 1300 collaborators, and providing talent to companies such as Google, Pinterest and Udemy, we continue to rapidly add talent to our multicultural team who will help us get to the next level.
We are looking for a Senior Controlling Analyst to join our Management Control Team and participate in different projects made up of multicultural teams distributed throughout the world. This person must have strong understanding of financial analysis, to be proactive, detail oriented and demonstrate excellent analytical abilities, as well as teamwork and multitasking skills. This is an excellent opportunity for those professionals looking to develop in one of the fastest growing companies in the industry!
- Participate in the preparation of the company's annual budgets.
- Ensure compliance with both accounting and tax obligations.
- Verify compliance with the fiscal objectives, rules and procedures of the organization.
- Detect errors, deviations and areas of improvement from the economic point of view in different processes of the company.
- Analyze company-wide standards, procedures and reports.
- Collaborate in the definition and analysis of the company's general business plan.
What are we looking for:
- Advanced student or graduate of careers such as Economics, Accountant, Actuary, Finance, Administration or similar.
- Experience of at least two years in similar positions.
- Ability to prioritize projects and meet deadlines.
- Communication skills both written and oral.
- Proactive and decisive attitude.
- Capacity for teamwork.
- Advanced English level.
- Excellent compensation plan, well above the market average.
- Possibility of remote work and flexible schedules.
- Training plans.
- Extensive possibilities for growth and professional development thanks to our mentoring system.
If you are interested in being part of a team composed of the best professionals and working 100% goal-oriented in an innovative environment, but with the structure and resources of a multinational market leader, do not hesitate to apply!