Senior Accountant4 Vacantes
Contabilidad / Finanzas en Asunción, Asunción
- Salario: A convenir
- Categoría: Administración / Contabilidad / Finanzas
- Subcategoría Contabilidad / Finanzas
- Localidad: Asunción
- Activo desde: 18/10/2020 - 07:00:36 am
- Jornada: Desde Casa
- Tipo de Contrato: Otro tipo de contrato
- Cantidad de Vacantes: 4
- Idiomas: Inglés
At BairesDev (Glassdoor Employee Score: 4.3), we are proud of being one of the fastest-growing companies in the industry because we don't sacrifice quality. With more than 1300 collaborators, and providing talent to companies such as Google, Pinterest and Udemy, we continue to rapidly add talent to our multicultural team who will help us get to the next level.
We are looking for a Senior Accountant to join our Accounting area. We are looking for proactive, dynamic, and results-oriented people, with analytical skills and the capacity to manage themselves. This is an excellent opportunity for professionals looking to develop in one of the fastest-growing companies in the industry!
- Supervise the record of transactions to guarantee the accuracy, precision and timeliness of the accounting information.
- Identify and correct errors and inconsistencies in accounting records, documents and reports.
- Make provisions for expenses and accruals.
- Assist in the month-end closing process and the reporting process.
- Reconcile the information of the different systems with which the company operates.
- Prepare analysis of equity accounts and analyze variations in results.
- Carry out monthly bank reconciliations.
- Attend annual internal and external audits as necessary.
- Manage fixed assets.
- Collaborate in the presentation of documents required by Federal and State tax authorities.
What are we looking for:
- Graduated Public Accountant.
- 5+ years of proven experience in similar positions.
- Microsoft Office advanced
- Ability to prioritize projects and meet deadlines.
- Communication skills both written and oral.
- Ability to solve problems.
- Knowledge of SAP Business One, SAP R3 or SAP S4HANA.
- IFRS or US GAAP knowledge.
- Experience working in shared services offices.
- Attention to detail.
- Advanced English level.
- Excellent compensation plan, well above the market average.
- Possibility of remote work and flexible schedules.
- Training plans.
- Extensive possibilities for growth and professional development thanks to our mentoring system.
If you are interested in being part of a team composed of the best professionals and working 100% goal-oriented in an innovative environment, but with the structure and resources of a multinational market leader, do not hesitate to apply!