Semi Senior React Developer Remote Work / Ref. 0169E1 Vacantes
Sistemas en Asunción, Asunción
- Salario: A convenir
- Categoría: Informática / Telecomunicaciones
- Subcategoría Sistemas
- Localidad: Asunción
- Activo desde: 04/08/2022
- Jornada: Desde Casa
- Tipo de Contrato: Contrato por tiempo indefinido
- Cantidad de Vacantes: 1
- Educación Mínima: Universidad
- Años de Experiencia: 3
- Disponibilidad de viajar: No
- Disponibilidad de cambio de residencia: No
Who we are
BairesDev is proud to be the fastest-growing company in America. With people on five continents and world-class clients, we are only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of the best talents and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects.
Semi Senior React Developer at BairesDev
Being a Semi Senior React Developer in our Development Team is just like being a full-time problem solver. We expect your abilities to be a combination of experience, knowledge, and independence. Innovation is also at the heart of the BairesDev strategy. So, if you were willing to take on the most complex tasks and be a master of your tech stack, React, then you are probably one of those unique we?re looking for.
You will face numerous technical challenges, so you must use current technologies, get involved in the mobile world, web applications, devices, etc.
What You?ll Do:
- Design practical solutions to solve problems.
- Participate in code reviews, testing.
- Provide the technology for a platform that facilitates monthly requests.
- Work with big data and predictive analytics on a distributed system.
- Collaborate with the developing team, product owners, client services, to innovate and get the tasks done.
Here?s what we are looking for:
- 3+ years of experience in React.
- 1+ of experience developing Web applications using ReactJS, Flux, Redux, Relay, etc.
- Experience using ES2015 (ES6 / ES7).
- Experience with command lines, APIs, and client-side performance.
- Familiar with the concepts of basic programming, data structures, types of variables and idiosyncrasies.
- Advanced English level.
How we do make your work (and your life) easier:
- 100% remote work.
- Hardware setup for you to work from home.
- Flexible hours - make your schedule.
- Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
- Diverse and multicultural work environment.
- An innovative environment with the structure and resources of a leading multinational.
- Excellent compensation ? well above the market average.
- Here you can grow at the speed of your learning curve.
Our people work remotely but with a consistent and robust culture that promotes diversity and teamwork. To continue being the leading software development company in Latin America, we want to ensure that every BairesDev member gets the best growth and professional development opportunities in a diverse, welcoming, and innovative environment.
Every BairesDev team member brings something unique to our company.
We want to hear your story. Apply now!