Sales Controlling Audits Analyst Remote Work / Ref. 0806E1 Vacantes
Contabilidad / Finanzas en Asunción, Asunción
- Salario: A convenir
- Categoría: Administración / Contabilidad / Finanzas
- Subcategoría Contabilidad / Finanzas
- Localidad: Asunción
- Activo desde: 23/06/2022
- Jornada: Desde Casa
- Tipo de Contrato: Contrato por tiempo indefinido
- Cantidad de Vacantes: 1
- Educación Mínima: Universidad
- Años de Experiencia: 3
- Disponibilidad de viajar: No
- Disponibilidad de cambio de residencia: No
Who we are
BairesDev is proud to be the fastest-growing company in America. With people on five continents and world-class clients, we are only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of the best talents and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects.
Sales Controlling Audits Analyst at BairesDev
We are looking for Sales Controlling Audits Analysts to join our Finance team and assist in audits, budgets, and internal Sales processes. This is an excellent opportunity for those professionals looking to develop in one of the fastest-growing companies in the industry!
What You?ll Do:
- Audit the Sales team?s use of the ERP, ensuring, amongst other things, that the data in the ERP is cohesive with the real status of each Lead.
- Ensure that the Sales team keeps the sales life-cycle of each lead up to date.
- Audit different reports of internal processes.
- Assist the Sales Controlling Audits Manager in executing Sales Representative audits and improving audit processes.
- Carry out daily reviews of the Sales Representative?s reports.
- Proceed with Sales Planning for annual Budgeting, Planning Rounds, and monthly forecasting.
Here?s what we are looking for:
- Graduated in Business, Finance or similar.
- 3+ years of professional experience.
- Experience in financial modeling and data analysis.
- Experience in Sales Support or Sales Audit roles.
- Proactive, quick learner, and able to multitask.
- Detail-oriented and deadline-driven.
- Ability to work autonomously and remotely.
- Methodic and able to follow processes.
- Advanced English level.
How we do make your work (and your life) easier:
- 100% remote work.
- Hardware setup for you to work from home.
- Flexible hours - make your schedule.
- Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
- Diverse and multicultural work environment.
- An innovative environment with the structure and resources of a leading multinational.
- Excellent compensation ? well above the market average.
- Here you can grow at the speed of your learning curve.
Our people work remotely but with a consistent and robust culture that promotes diversity and teamwork. To continue being the leading software development company in Latin America, we want to ensure that every BairesDev member gets the best growth and professional development opportunities in a diverse, welcoming, and innovative environment.
Every BairesDev team member brings something unique to our company.
We want to hear your story. Apply now!