Product Owner1 Vacantes
Sistemas en Asunción, Asunción
- Categoría: Informática / Telecomunicaciones
- Subcategoría Sistemas
- Localidad: Asunción
- Activo desde: 13/01/2021 - 13:00:11 pm
- Cantidad de Vacantes: 1
- Idiomas: Inglés
BairesDev is proud to be one of the fastest-growing companies in Latin America and a welcoming, highly rated employer (Glassdoor Employee Score: 4.3). With more than 1,500 employees in 27 countries and world-class clients from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies, we?re only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. BairesDev runs on talent. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of IT Talent and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects for companies like Google, Pinterest, and Udemy.
About the Role:
We are looking for a Product Owner to join our Product Team and help spearhead our growth.
As a Product Owner, you will play a critical and active role in the day-to-day operations. This is an excellent opportunity to be one of the key members of our Product Team and position yourself for unique career growth opportunities.
What You?ll Do:
- Create and maintain robust product roadmaps and backlogs create features/epics and users stories. Work with development teams to size and estimate.
- Attend daily scrums to resolve any product roadblocks, answer questions about stories, validate ""done"" stories.
- Regularly report status to stakeholders via product demos as well as risks/opportunities.
- Support the sales process and build business cases to ensure product investment.
- Help with analysis and market research when needed to define a product and help the clients.
- Works in multiple phases and multiple projects across a singular client
- Manage the continuous improvement of the product.
- Contribute to establish and manage the Product Management process.
- Recognize business opportunities and resolve them through technical expertise.
- Be the mediator for the requirements of internal and external clients.
- Manage control and monitoring tools.
- Manage risks and problems.
- Ensure the quality of the products.
You Must Have:
- Solid experience in similar roles.
- 2 + years of experience as Agile Product Owner.
- 2+ years of experience as business analysis: capturing functional requirements, understanding user pain points.
- Additional experience either as a Project Manager or Software Developer.
- Experience in product development, from design to testing.
- Experience with both learning existing products, or building them from scratch.
- Results oriented with negotiation skills and good communication.
- Advanced English level.
- Excellent compensation plan, well above the market average.
- Possibility of remote work and flexible schedules.
- Training plans.
- Extensive possibilities for growth and professional development thanks to our mentoring system.
Are you interested in joining the most talented IT team in Latin America? Do you want to work for an innovative tech company with the resources of a multinational market leader? Are you ready to do the best work of your professional life? If so, we want to hear from you. Apply today!