Logistics Analyst Remote Work / Ref. 0876E1 Vacantes
Logística y Distribución en Asunción, Asunción
- Salario: A convenir
- Categoría: Almacenamiento / Logística / Distribución
- Subcategoría Logística y Distribución
- Localidad: Asunción
- Activo desde: 12/05/2022
- Jornada: Desde Casa
- Tipo de Contrato: Contrato por tiempo indefinido
- Cantidad de Vacantes: 1
- Educación Mínima: Universidad
- Disponibilidad de viajar: No
- Disponibilidad de cambio de residencia: No
Who we are
BairesDev is proud to be the fastest-growing company in America. With people on five continents and world-class clients, we are only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of the best talents and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects.
Logistics Analyst at BairesDev
We are looking for Logistics Analyst to join the Management team and participate in different projects made up of multicultural teams distributed throughout the world. We are looking for proactive, dynamic people and team players, with great organizational capacity, accustomed to handle multiple tasks and with marked attention to details. This is an excellent opportunity for those professionals looking to develop in one of the fastest growing companies in the industry!
What You?ll Do:
- Match POs or internal requests coordinating with various departments in order to get the necessary approval.
- Collaborate with suppliers and resolve daily issues.
- Ensure all accounts payable policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Assist in projects as needed.
- Locate and collect information to perform analysis, working with different departments.
- Provide internal support for departments and management in order to increase efficiency, productivity, or profitability.
- Present ideas for improvements.
- Provide support to the IT Help Desk team during laptop provision and recoveries.
- Handle hardware delivery, exceptions and special cases.
Here?s what we are looking for:
- Proven experience in similar positions.
- Similar positions in companies that offer Software Development outsourcing.
- Experience in business process management.
- Advanced English level.
How we do make your work (and your life) easier:
- 100% remote work.
- Hardware setup for you to work from home.
- Flexible hours - make your schedule.
- Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
- Diverse and multicultural work environment.
- An innovative environment with the structure and resources of a leading multinational.
- Excellent compensation ? well above the market average.
- Here you can grow at the speed of your learning curve.
Our people work remotely but with a consistent and robust culture that promotes diversity and teamwork. To continue being the leading software development company in Latin America, we want to ensure that every BairesDev member gets the best growth and professional development opportunities in a diverse, welcoming, and innovative environment.
Every BairesDev team member brings something unique to our company.
We want to hear your story. Apply now!