Logistics Analyst4 Vacantes
Logística y Distribución en Asunción, Asunción
- Salario: A convenir
- Categoría: Almacenamiento / Logística / Distribución
- Subcategoría Logística y Distribución
- Localidad: Asunción
- Activo desde: 18/10/2020 - 07:00:42 am
- Jornada: Desde Casa
- Tipo de Contrato: Otro tipo de contrato
- Cantidad de Vacantes: 4
- Idiomas: Inglés
At BairesDev (Glassdoor Employee Score: 4.3), we are proud of being one of the fastest-growing companies in the industry because we don't sacrifice quality. With more than 1300 collaborators, and providing talent to companies such as Google, Pinterest and Udemy, we continue to rapidly add talent to our multicultural team who will help us get to the next level.
We are looking for Logistics Analyst to join the Management team and participate in different projects made up of multicultural teams distributed throughout the world. We are looking for proactive, dynamic people and team players, with great organizational capacity, accustomed to handle multiple tasks and with marked attention to details. This is an excellent opportunity for those professionals looking to develop in one of the fastest growing companies in the industry!
- Match POs or internal requests coordinating with various departments in order to get the necessary approval.
- Collaborate with suppliers and resolve daily issues.
- Ensure all accounts payable policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Assist in projects as needed.
- Locate and collect information to perform analysis, working with different departments.
- Provide internal support for departments and management in order to increase efficiency, productivity, or profitability.
- Present ideas for improvements.
- Provide support to the IT Help Desk team during laptop provision and recoveries.
- Handle hardware delivery, exceptions and special cases.
What are we looking for:
- Proven experience in similar positions.
- Similar positions in companies that offer Software Development outsourcing.
- Experience in business process management.
- Advanced English level.
- Excellent compensation plan, well above the market average.
- Possibility of remote work and flexible schedules.
- Training plans.
- Extensive possibilities for growth and professional development thanks to our mentoring system.
If you are interested in being part of a team composed of the best professionals and working 100% goal-oriented in an innovative environment, but with the structure and resources of a multinational market leader, do not hesitate to apply!