Job Boards Specialists Remote Work / Ref. 0227E1 Vacantes
Recursos Humanos en Asunción, Asunción
- Salario: A convenir
- Categoría: Recursos Humanos / Relaciones Públicas
- Subcategoría Recursos Humanos
- Localidad: Asunción
- Activo desde: 23/06/2022
- Jornada: Desde Casa
- Tipo de Contrato: Contrato por tiempo indefinido
- Cantidad de Vacantes: 1
- Educación Mínima: Universidad
- Años de Experiencia: 3
- Disponibilidad de viajar: No
- Disponibilidad de cambio de residencia: No
Who we are
BairesDev is proud to be the fastest-growing company in America. With people on five continents and world-class clients, we are only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of the best talents and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects.
Job Boards Specialists at BairesDev
We?re looking for a proactive and experienced Job Boards Specialist. This position is responsible for managing ads in several Job Boards we use to post job openings. The Job Boards specialist understands the diverse business models from Job Boards and knows how to extract the best value of each post.
What You?ll Do:
- Manage job postings, creating, editing, and removing openings.
- Collect and analyze data from each job post to identify effectiveness and cost per applicant.
- Selects the right openings for each job slot available in a clever, data-driven decision process.
- Build relationships with Job Boards in LATAM and the USA.
- Finds new job boards to operate.
- Actively collaborate with different managers to align priorities.
Here?s what we are looking for:
- 3+ years of experience in Talent Recruitment.
- Experience with job boards posting terms and business models.
- Experience in IT Industry head-hunting.
- Advanced English level.
How we do make your work (and your life) easier:
- 100% remote work.
- Hardware setup for you to work from home.
- Flexible hours - make your schedule.
- Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
- Diverse and multicultural work environment.
- An innovative environment with the structure and resources of a leading multinational.
- Excellent compensation ? well above the market average.
- Here you can grow at the speed of your learning curve.
Our people work remotely but with a consistent and robust culture that promotes diversity and teamwork. To continue being the leading software development company in Latin America, we want to ensure that every BairesDev member gets the best growth and professional development opportunities in a diverse, welcoming, and innovative environment.
Every BairesDev team member brings something unique to our company.
We want to hear your story. Apply now!