IT Recruiter4 Vacantes
Recursos Humanos en Asunción, Asunción
- Salario: A convenir
- Categoría: Recursos Humanos / Relaciones Públicas
- Subcategoría Recursos Humanos
- Localidad: Asunción
- Activo desde: 18/10/2020 - 07:00:30 am
- Jornada: Desde Casa
- Tipo de Contrato: Otro tipo de contrato
- Cantidad de Vacantes: 4
- Idiomas: Inglés
At BairesDev (Glassdoor Employee Score: 4.3), we are proud of being one of the fastest-growing companies in the industry because we don't sacrifice quality. With more than 1300 collaborators, and providing talent to companies such as Google, Pinterest and Udemy, we continue to rapidly add talent to our multicultural team who will help us get to the next level.
We are looking for an IT Recruiter to join our Recruiting Team and participate in different projects made up of multicultural teams distributed throughout the world. This person must be proactive, detail oriented and demonstrate excellent analytical abilities, as well as teamwork and multitasking skills. This is an excellent opportunity for those professionals looking to develop in one of the fastest growing companies in the industry!
- Provide full cycle recruiting including sourcing, interviews, technical exams, presentation and closing of candidates.
- Assist in the organization of candidates? interviews with clients, preparation of candidates and follow-up after their interviews.
- Carry out negotiations with the candidates and start the hiring process.
- Understand the requirements of each client and each vacancy to carry out the recruitment process according to their needs.
- Work in collaboration with the sales team in the development of the business.
What are we looking for:
- At least 2 years of experience as a recruiter.
- At least 1 year of experience in Full Life Cycle Recruiting in IT.
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal relationships.
- Great capacity for self-management.
- Bachelor's degree or at least 2+ years of work experience in the area.
- Advanced English level.
- Excellent compensation plan, well above the market average.
- Possibility of remote work and flexible schedules.
- Training plans.
- Extensive possibilities for growth and professional development thanks to our mentoring system.
If you are interested in being part of a team composed of the best professionals and working 100% goal-oriented in an innovative environment, but with the structure and resources of a multinational market leader, do not hesitate to apply!