IT Purchases Analyst1 Vacantes
Comercio Exterior en Asunción, Asunción
- Categoría: Compras / Comercio Exterior
- Subcategoría Comercio Exterior
- Localidad: Asunción
- Activo desde: 13/01/2021 - 13:00:13 pm
- Cantidad de Vacantes: 1
- Idiomas: Inglés
BairesDev is proud to be one of the fastest-growing companies in Latin America and a welcoming, highly rated employer (Glassdoor Employee Score: 4.3). With more than 1,500 employees in 27 countries and world-class clients from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies, we?re only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. BairesDev runs on talent. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of IT Talent and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects for companies like Google, Pinterest, and Udemy.
About the Role:
We are looking for an IT Purchases Analyst to join our financial team and participate in different projects made up of multicultural teams distributed throughout the world. This is an excellent opportunity for those professionals looking to develop in one of the fastest-growing companies in the industry!
What You?ll Do:
- Provide full support to the IT purchase process.
- Manage the full purchases cycle from supplier?s development to equipment delivery.
- Collaborate with suppliers and resolve daily issues.
- Research for new suppliers in each country and evaluate cost reductions while maintaining quality.
- Responsible for a monthly supply of electronic components.
- Ensure all accounts payable policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Assist in projects as needed.
- Locate and collect information to perform analysis, working with different departments.
- Provide internal support for departments and management in order to increase efficiency, productivity, or profitability.
- Present ideas for improvements.
You Must Have:
- Proven experience in similar positions.
- Similar positions in companies that make technology purchases.
- Experience in business process management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Organized and detail-oriented.
- Proven organizational skills.
- Proven ability to work in a team and independently.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously with effective delivery.
- Advanced English level.
- Excellent compensation plan, well above the market average.
- Possibility of remote work and flexible schedules.
- Training plans.
- Extensive possibilities for growth and professional development thanks to our mentoring system.
Are you interested in joining the most talented IT team in Latin America? Do you want to work for an innovative tech company with the resources of a multinational market leader? Are you ready to do the best work of your professional life? If so, we want to hear from you. Apply today!