HR Training Support Remote Work / Ref. 0969E1 Vacantes
Recursos Humanos en Asunción, Asunción
- Salario: A convenir
- Categoría: Recursos Humanos / Relaciones Públicas
- Subcategoría Recursos Humanos
- Localidad: Asunción
- Activo desde: 23/06/2022
- Jornada: Desde Casa
- Tipo de Contrato: Contrato por tiempo indefinido
- Cantidad de Vacantes: 1
- Educación Mínima: Universidad
- Años de Experiencia: 2
- Disponibilidad de viajar: No
- Disponibilidad de cambio de residencia: No
Who we are
BairesDev is proud to be the fastest-growing company in America. With people on five continents and world-class clients, we are only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of the best talents and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects.
HR Training Support at BairesDev
We are looking for a HR Training Support to join our Training team. It is an excellent opportunity for those professionals looking to develop in one of the fastest growing companies in the industry!
What You?ll Do:
- Gather, generate, and upload the team?s information in the company?s internal platform, keeping the area up to date.
- Submit information to the Continuous Improvement team for internal audits.
- Generate and manage the Training surveys
- Creation and updating of audiovisual material of processes of different areas of Talent Acquisition teams.
- Prepare internal documentation of New Joiners, creation and submission of pending team meeting notes,
- Provide general support to Trainer Analysts, from updating processes on the company?s Training spaces (Grids, Draw.io diagrams, live-shadowing, exercises, etc.) to assisting in internal training.
Here?s what we are looking for:
- Excellent organization & planning skills.
- Multitasking & high adaptability to change.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and Office Suite.
- Previous experience in group training and education is a plus.
- Excellent English communication skills (written and oral). Spanish and/or Portuguese is a plus.
How we do make your work (and your life) easier:
- 100% remote work.
- Hardware setup for you to work from home.
- Flexible hours - make your schedule.
- Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
- Diverse and multicultural work environment.
- An innovative environment with the structure and resources of a leading multinational.
- Excellent compensation ? well above the market average.
- Here you can grow at the speed of your learning curve.
Our people work remotely but with a consistent and robust culture that promotes diversity and teamwork. To continue being the leading software development company in Latin America, we want to ensure that every BairesDev member gets the best growth and professional development opportunities in a diverse, welcoming, and innovative environment.
Every BairesDev team member brings something unique to our company.
We want to hear your story. Apply now!