HR Business Partner Lead4 Vacantes
Recursos Humanos en Asunción, Asunción
- Salario: A convenir
- Categoría: Recursos Humanos / Relaciones Públicas
- Subcategoría Recursos Humanos
- Localidad: Asunción
- Activo desde: 18/10/2020 - 07:00:26 am
- Jornada: Desde Casa
- Tipo de Contrato: Otro tipo de contrato
- Cantidad de Vacantes: 4
- Idiomas: Inglés
At BairesDev (Glassdoor Employee Score: 4.3), we are proud of being one of the fastest-growing companies in the industry because we don't sacrifice quality. With more than 1300 collaborators, and providing talent to companies such as Google, Pinterest and Udemy, we continue to rapidly add talent to our multicultural team who will help us get to the next level.
We are looking for a HR Business Partner Lead to oversee all human resources operations and ensure they?re aligned with our company goals. As HRBP Lead we expect that you provide strategic advice and guidance acting as a consultant on human resources management and organizational changes.
It is an excellent opportunity for those professionals looking to develop in one of the fastest-growing companies in the industry!
- Coordinate the HRBP?s team.
- Consult with line management and provide daily HR guidance.
- Analyze trends and metrics with the HR department.
- Resolve employee relations issues.
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships and increase productivity and retention.
- Identify training needs for teams and individuals.
- Evaluate training programs.
- Suggest new HR strategies.
What are we looking for:
- Proven work experience as an HR business partner.
- Excellent people management skills
- Analytical and goal oriented
- Demonstrable experience with HR metrics
- Full understanding of all HR functions and best practices
- Experience within the IT Industry andas team coordinator will be an asset
- Advanced English level.
- Possibility of remote work and flexible schedules.
- Excellent compensation plan, well above the market average.
- Training plans.
- Extensive possibilities for growth and professional development thanks to our mentoring system.
If you are interested in being part of a team composed of the best professionals and working 100% goal-oriented in an innovative environment, but with the structure and resources of a multinational market leader, do not hesitate to apply!