Executive Assistant1 Vacantes
Administración en Asunción, Asunción
- Categoría: Administración / Contabilidad / Finanzas
- Subcategoría Administración
- Localidad: Asunción
- Activo desde: 13/01/2021 - 13:00:17 pm
- Cantidad de Vacantes: 1
- Idiomas: Inglés
BairesDev is proud to be one of the fastest-growing companies in Latin America and a welcoming, highly rated employer (Glassdoor Employee Score: 4.3). With more than 1,500 employees in 27 countries and world-class clients from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies, we?re only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. BairesDev runs on talent. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of IT Talent and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects for companies like Google, Pinterest, and Udemy.
About the Role:
We are looking for a Executive Assistant to join our Top Management team. We are looking for proactive, dynamic people and team players, with great organizational capacity, accustomed to handle multiple tasks and with marked attention to details. It is an excellent opportunity for those professionals looking to develop in one of the fastest growing companies in the industry!
What You?ll Do:
- Provide general support for Top Management in Argentina, USA, Mexico and Spain. Give assistance both in labor and personal matters.
- Carry out the management and coordination of your trips.
- Perform administrative tasks linked to Top Management.
You Must Have:
- Have discretion and absolute reserve in the face of confidential or private matters.
- Have excellent predisposition and resolving ability.
- Have a recursive and dynamic personality. Be punctual and responsible.
- Have the ability to work under pressure at a high level and focus on results.
- Having a very good presence and excellent management of interpersonal relationships.
- Have availability to work from Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. at our offices in Puerto Madero, CABA.
- Advanced English level.
- Excellent compensation plan, well above the market average.
- Possibility of remote work and flexible schedules.
- Training plans.
- Extensive possibilities for growth and professional development thanks to our mentoring system.
Are you interested in joining the most talented IT team in Latin America? Do you want to work for an innovative tech company with the resources of a multinational market leader? Are you ready to do the best work of your professional life? If so, we want to hear from you. Apply today!