Commercial Executive Assistant4 Vacantes
Promotores de venta en Asunción, Asunción
- Salario: A convenir
- Categoría: Comercial / Ventas / Atención al Cliente
- Subcategoría Promotores de venta
- Localidad: Asunción
- Activo desde: 18/10/2020 - 07:30:07 am
- Jornada: Desde Casa
- Tipo de Contrato: Otro tipo de contrato
- Cantidad de Vacantes: 4
- Idiomas: Inglés
At BairesDev (Glassdoor Employee Score: 4.3), we are proud of being one of the fastest-growing companies in the industry because we don't sacrifice quality. With more than 1300 collaborators, and providing talent to companies such as Google, Pinterest and Udemy, we continue to rapidly add talent to our multicultural team who will help us get to the next level.
We are looking for a Commercial Executive Assistant to join our Team. We are looking for proactive, dynamic, and results-oriented people, with analytical skills and the capacity to manage themselves. This is an excellent opportunity for professionals looking to develop in one of the fastest-growing companies in the industry!
- Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients and other external partners.
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner.
- Manage executives? calendars and set up meetings.
- Rack daily expenses and prepare weekly, monthly or quarterly reports.
- Format information for internal and external communication ? memos, emails, presentations, reports
- Greeting visitors and deciding if they should be able to meet with executives.
- Using various software, including word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and presentation software.
- Reading and analyzing incoming memos, submissions, and distributing them as needed.
- Performing office duties that include ordering supplies and managing a records database.
What are we looking for:
- 3+ years of experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant or similar role.
- Excellent MS Office knowledge.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills.
- Familiarity with office gadgets and applications (e.g. e-calendars and copy machines).
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
- Professional level verbal and written communications skills.
- Discretion and confidentiality.
- High School degree.
- Advanced English level.
- Excellent compensation plan, well above the market average.
- Possibility of remote work and flexible schedules.
- Training plans.
- Extensive possibilities for growth and professional development thanks to our mentoring system.
If you are interested in being part of a team composed of the best professionals and working 100% goal-oriented in an innovative environment, but with the structure and resources of a multinational market leader, do not hesitate to apply!