Billing and Collections Analyst4 Vacantes
Contabilidad / Finanzas en Asunción, Asunción
- Salario: A convenir
- Categoría: Administración / Contabilidad / Finanzas
- Subcategoría Contabilidad / Finanzas
- Localidad: Asunción
- Activo desde: 18/10/2020 - 07:00:37 am
- Jornada: Desde Casa
- Tipo de Contrato: Otro tipo de contrato
- Cantidad de Vacantes: 4
- Idiomas: Inglés
At BairesDev (Glassdoor Employee Score: 4.3), we are proud of being one of the fastest-growing companies in the industry because we don't sacrifice quality. With more than 1300 collaborators, and providing talent to companies such as Google, Pinterest and Udemy, we continue to rapidly add talent to our multicultural team who will help us get to the next level.
We are looking for a Billing & Collections Analyst to join our Finance Team. Your goal will be to monitor accounts receivable and ensure we bill our customers correctly.
This is an excellent opportunity for those professionals looking to develop in one of the fastest growing companies in the industry!
- Issue and distribute invoices.
- Process new contracts and sales.
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure billing accuracy.
- Keep track of accounts receivable and transactions.
- Prepare and present analytical reports.
- Support monthly and quarterly audits and clean ups.
- Resolve any issues or mistakes.
What are we looking for:
- 1+ years of proven experience as a Billing Analyst or similar accounting role.
- Good knowledge of electronic billing procedures.
- Proficient in MS Office (especially Excel).
- Excellent communication ability.
- Attention to detail.
- Teamwork skills.
- BSc/BA in accounting or similar field is preferred.
- Fluent in English.
- Knowledge and experience with SAP/SAP B1 is an asset.
- Advanced English Level.
- Excellent compensation plan, well above the market average.
- Possibility of remote work and flexible schedules.
- Training plans.
- Extensive possibilities for growth and professional development thanks to our mentoring system.
If you are interested in being part of a team composed of the best professionals and working 100% goal-oriented in an innovative environment, but with the structure and resources of a multinational market leader, do not hesitate to apply!