Analista de Recursos Humanos Semi Senior4 Vacantes
Recursos Humanos en Asunción, Asunción
- Salario: A convenir
- Categoría: Recursos Humanos / Relaciones Públicas
- Subcategoría Recursos Humanos
- Localidad: Asunción
- Activo desde: 18/10/2020 - 07:00:28 am
- Jornada: Desde Casa
- Tipo de Contrato: Otro tipo de contrato
- Cantidad de Vacantes: 4
- Idiomas: Inglés
At BairesDev (Glassdoor Employee Score: 4.3), we are proud of being one of the fastest-growing companies in the industry because we don't sacrifice quality. With more than 1300 collaborators, and providing talent to companies such as Google, Pinterest and Udemy, we continue to rapidly add talent to our multicultural team who will help us get to the next level.
We are looking for a Semi Senior HR ADM Analyst with English to join our Human Resources team. We are looking for proactive, dynamic people and team players, with great organizational capacity, accustomed to handle multiple tasks and with marked attention to details. It is an excellent opportunity for those professionals looking to develop in one of the fastest growing companies in the industry!
- Supervise the collection and validation of the news of the month (licenses, vacations, increases, etc.).
- Prepare the salary pre-settlement and review the impact on earnings.
- Collaborate in the process of registering and terminating our employees.
- Collaborate in the documentation of processes in the area and analysis of improvements in them.
- Collaborate in the interaction of the HR-ADM area with external entities / suppliers.
- Prepare reports and reports required by management or other control areas.
- Assist different audiences in labor matters.
- Attend the administration area.
What are we looking for:
- Advanced student or graduate of careers related to the search.
- 3 years work experience in similar positions.
- Experience in service companies.
- Knowledge in the AFIP platform.
- Advanced English level.
- Excellent compensation plan, well above the market average.
- Possibility of remote work and flexible schedules.
- Training plans.
- Extensive possibilities for growth and professional development thanks to our mentoring system.
If you are interested in being part of a team composed of the best professionals and working 100% goal-oriented in an innovative environment, but with the structure and resources of a multinational market leader, do not hesitate to apply!