Advanced Students / Recently Graduated for Administration And Finance areas1 Vacantes
Contabilidad / Finanzas en Asunción, Asunción
- Salario: 2.192.839,00 $ (Neto mensual)
- Categoría: Administración / Contabilidad / Finanzas
- Subcategoría Contabilidad / Finanzas
- Localidad: Asunción
- Activo desde: 13/10/2021
- Jornada: Desde Casa
- Tipo de Contrato: Contrato por tiempo indefinido
- Cantidad de Vacantes: 1
Who we are
BairesDev is proud to be the fastest-growing company in America. With people in five continents and world-class clients, we are only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of the best talents and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects.
ESP - Estudiantes Avanzados / Recién Graduados para área de Administración & Finanzas
ENG - Advanced Students / Recently Graduated for Administration & Finance areas at BairesDev
We are looking for advanced or graduated students to join the Management Control or Continuous Process Improvement team and participate in different projects made up of multicultural teams distributed throughout the world. We are looking for proactive, dynamic and team players, with great organizational capacity, accustomed to handle multiple tasks and with marked attention to details. This is an excellent opportunity for those professionals looking to develop in one of the fastest growing companies in the industry!
What You?ll Do:
- Support the areas of Management Control or Continuous Process Improvement.
- Participate in special projects.
- Collaborate with senior management in the implementation of new initiatives.
- Identify opportunities for improvement among companies.
Here?s what we are looking for:
- Advanced or recently graduated students in Business Administration, Public Accountant, Actuary, Economics, Finance or Industrial Engineering.
- 1+ years of experience in related areas.
- Highly results-oriented professionals with strong prioritization skills in dynamic environments.
- Analytical ability and marked attention to detail.
- Advanced English level.
How we do make your work (and your life) easier:
- 100% remote work.
- Hardware setup for you to work from home.
- Flexible hours - make your schedule.
- Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
- Diverse and multicultural work environment.
- An innovative environment with the structure and resources of a leading multinational.
- Excellent compensation ? well above the market average.
- Here you can grow at the speed of your learning curve.
Our people work remotely but with a consistent and robust culture that promotes diversity and teamwork. To continue being the leading software development company in Latin America, we want to ensure that every BairesDev member gets the best growth and professional development opportunities in a diverse, welcoming, and innovative environment.
Every BairesDev team member brings something unique to our company.
We want to hear your story. Apply now!