Account Manager1 Vacantes
Sistemas en Asunción, Asunción
- Categoría: Informática / Telecomunicaciones
- Subcategoría Sistemas
- Localidad: Asunción
- Activo desde: 18/02/2021 - 15:30:09 pm
- Cantidad de Vacantes: 1
- Idiomas: Inglés
BairesDev is proud to be one of the fastest-growing companies in Latin America and a welcoming, highly rated employer (Glassdoor Employee Score: 4.3). With more than 2,000 employees in 27 countries and world-class clients from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies, we?re only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. BairesDev runs on talent. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of IT Talent and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects for companies like Google, Pinterest, and Udemy.
About the Role:
We are looking for Account Managers to join our Client Services Team and help spearhead our growth.
As an Account Manager, you will play a critical and active role in the day-to-day operations. This is an excellent opportunity to be one of the key members of our Client Services team and position yourself for unique career growth opportunities.
What You?ll Do:
- Conduct in-depth research on prospects.
- Using proprietary Sales Tools to contact and convert leads into clients.
- Contacting potential clients via email to establish rapport and set up meetings.
- Reach out by phone and hold quality conversations to generate qualified prospects.
- Work closely and collaboratively to develop and implement appropriate prospect strategies and plans.
- Work internally with the Sales Management and Marketing teams to ensure proper quality and quantity of presentations.
- Provide complete and appropriate solutions to boost revenue growth and profitability.
- Present, promote, and sell services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers.
- Establish, develop, and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
You Must Have:
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager.
- Must be highly motivated, flexible, and service-oriented.
- Must be familiar with CRM practices, along with the ability to build productive business professional relationships.
- Goal-oriented, driven and experienced in networking with and influencing decision-makers.
- Excellent selling, communication, and negotiation skills.
- Prioritizing, time management, and organizational skills.
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques.
- Experience in opening doors to new opportunities.
- Fast learner and passionate for sales.
- A network of potential clients in the IT industry or other verticals is a big plus.
- Advanced English level.
- Excellent compensation plan above the market average.
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees and dependents.
- Possibility to work from anywhere.
- Flexible schedule.
- Paid training.
- Paid parental leave for both parents.
- Extensive development opportunities.
Are you interested in joining the most talented IT team in Latin America? Do you want to work for an innovative tech company with the resources of a multinational market leader? Are you ready to do the best work of your professional life? If so, we want to hear from you. Apply today!